The University of Notre Dame’s French and Francophone Studies Program, Department of Film, Television and Theatre, and Nanovic Institute for European Studies will present The Tournées Festival, a showcase of five of today’s internationally recognized and celebrated French films, from September 30 to October 28 in the Browning Cinema of the University’s DeBartolo Performing Arts Center.
Scheduled films are:
- Paris (2008)—7 p.m. Thursday, September 30
- Séraphine (2008)—6:30 p.m. Thursday, October 14
- Welcome (2008)—9:30 p.m. Thursday, October 14
- Home (2007)—6:30 and 9:30 p.m. Thursday, October 21
- C’est dur d’être aimé par des cons (It’s Hard Being Loved By Jerks) (2008)—6:30 p.m. Thursday, October 28
Tickets may be purchased online at performingarts.nd.edu or by calling the ticket office at 574-631-2800. Prices are $6 for the general public, $4 for seniors and $3 for all students.
The Tournées Festival is made possible with the support of the Cultural Services of the French Embassy, French Ministry of Culture, Florence Gould Foundation, Grand Marnier Foundation and Highbrow Entertainment.
Learn More >
- Department of Film, Television and Theatre
- Department of Romance Languages and Literatures
- French and Francophone Studies Program
- Nanovic Institute for European Studies
Originally published at newsinfo.nd.edu.