Change College

To transfer into the College of Arts and Letters, a student must:

  • Be in good academic standing (however, a student may take classes in the College while on academic probation.)

  • Meet with an Arts and Letters advising dean for an orientation session.

  • With the exception of those planning to pursue the Arts and Letters Pre-Health and/or Neuroscience and Behavior majors, students in Arts and Letters are generally assigned to advising deans on the basis of the first letter of their last name:

Find your advising dean