The College of Arts of Letters, in collaboration with academic partners across campus, offers graduate-level degrees in a variety of academic disciplines, from economics to philosophy to sacred music.
Learn more about the College’s innovative 5+1 postdoctoral fellowship program, which incentivizes Ph.D. students to finish their dissertations earlier while also offering space to explore careers outside the academy. Arts and Letters graduate stipend policies and procedures are outlined here.
- Classics – M.A.
- Creative Writing – M.F.A
- Early Christian Studies – M.A.
- English – M.A., Ph.D.
- French and Francophone Studies – M.A.
- Gender Studies – Graduate Minor
- History – Ph.D.
- History and Philosophy of Science – Ph.D.
- Iberian and Latin American Studies – M.A.
- Italian Studies – M.A., Ph.D.
- Literature – Ph.D.
- Medieval Studies – M.M.S., Ph.D.
- Philosophy – Ph.D.
- Spanish – Ph.D.
- Theology – M.A., M.Div., M.S.M., M.T.S., Ph.D.