The College of Arts of Letters, in collaboration with academic partners across campus, offers graduate-level degrees in a variety of academic disciplines, from economics to philosophy to sacred music.
Learn more about the College’s innovative 5+1 postdoctoral fellowship program, which incentivizes Ph.D. students to finish their dissertations earlier while also offering space to explore careers outside the academy.
- Byzantine Studies – Graduate Minor
- Classics – M.A.
- Creative Writing – M.F.A
- Early Christian Studies – M.A.
- English – M.A., Ph.D.
- French and Francophone Studies – M.A.
- Gender Studies – Graduate Minor
- History – Ph.D.
- History and Philosophy of Science – Ph.D.
- History and Philosophy of Science – Graduate Minor
- Iberian and Latin American Studies – M.A.
- Italian Studies – M.A., Ph.D.
- Medieval Studies – M.M.S., Ph.D.
- Medieval Studies – Graduate Minor
- Philosophy – Ph.D.
- Spanish – Ph.D.
- Theology – M.A., M.Div., M.S.M., M.T.S., Ph.D.