This faculty panel, presented by the Kaneb Center for Teaching and Learning, will discuss what to expect when applying, interviewing, and working at different types of educational institutions.
- Cassie Majetic, assistant professor of biology at St. Mary’s
- Kelcey Parker, associate professor of English at Indiana University South Bend
- Zachary Schultz, assistant professor of chemistry & biochemistry at the University of Notre Dame
- Kathryn Waltz-Freel, chair of academic skills at Ivy Tech Community College North Central
- Amy Buchmann, graduate associate of the Kaneb Center
For more information and to register, please visit kaneb.nd.edu.