Professional Development in the Accounting Industry - Hosted by Your Part-Time Controller, LLC
Considering a career in accounting? Join staff from Your Part-Time Controller, LLC (YPTC) to learn about non-profit accounting, the accounting industry in general, and how you can best position yourself for competitive opportunities in this field.
Topics to be covered will include:
• Different types of positions in the accounting field
• What employers look for in accounting professionals
• Professional development opportunities for students and recent graduates
• The benefits of non-profit accounting positions
• Q&A with an experienced YPTC accounting professional
Your Part-Time Controller, LLC (YPTC) provides customized accounting and financial management services for over 1400 nonprofit organizations nationwide. With regional offices in nine cities across the country and the ability to work remotely with YPTC Anywhere, we build stronger nonprofits—one accounting department at a time.