Soprano Kiera Duffy, recently appointed as head of undergraduate voice studies in Notre Dame's Department of Music, will make her debut with the Berlin Philharmonic in late January 2018 in Ravel's opera L'enfant et les sortilegès. The Berlin Philharmonic is consistently rated among the preeminent orchestras in the world.
Why Russian literature has a lot to say about the medical humanities, narrative medicine, and the value of proper medical treatment.
University of Notre Dame graduate student Tony Cunningham is among seven recipients of the 2018 K. Patricia Cross Future Leaders Award, presented annually to the most promising future leaders in higher education in the U.S.
Answers to Frequent Questions
- What can I do with an Arts and Letters degree?
- How do I declare a major?
- Who is my adviser?
- Who is my director of undergraduate studies?
- What is the deadline to drop a class?
- How do I apply to Notre Dame?
- What graduate programs are available in Arts and Letters?
- What is College Seminar?
- How do I fund my research?
- How do I fund my internship?
- How do I start planning my senior thesis?
- How can I study abroad?
- Where do alumni go after a year of full-time service work?