The Mediation Program of the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies hosts a panel discussion on reparation and reconciliation at Notre Dame and beyond. The panelists will include diverse speakers from the university and the South Bend community, with ample opportunity for audience participation.The discussion will explore the requirements for reconciliation, such as truth-telling, acknowledgement of harm, and different kinds of reparation.
The event is part of the Martin Luther King, Jr., Walk the Walk Week at Notre Dame.
- Provost Office, Academic Diversity and Inclusion
- Institute for Educational Initiatives and Native American Initiatives
- Black Faculty and Staff Association
- Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion
- Department of Africana Studies
Originally published at kroc.nd.edu.