The orientation weekend is held each fall to introduce parents and students to campus life and to help them become more familiar with the University of Notre Dame. Among the planned activities are:
- An official Orientation welcome program
- Academic exploration sessions where families can meet University administrators and deans
- An orientation with dorm rectors
- Student services open houses
- Sunday Mass
- An introduction to the campus athletic programs
For more information, visit the First Year of Studies website.