Center for Women’s Intercultural Leadership at Saint Mary’s College presents the second interdisciplinary conference exploring the intersections of International and Multicultural education, leadership development, and women’s studies.
This interactive conference will celebrate ten years of accomplishments and welcome fruitful new collaboration by bringing together theorists, scholars, professionals, educators, community activists, practitioners, and students who are interested in women’s intercultural leadership. For three days, participants will imagine and innovate while networking, sharing best practices, and joining a national conversation about cutting-edge work. The conference will focus on five particular themes and their intersections:
- Thinking in new ways about women’s leadership and promoting women as change agents
- Developing women’s entrepreneurship
- Articulating ethical and spiritual foundations
- Internationalizing and interculturalizing the curriculum and co-curriculum
- Building collaborative relationships between colleges and communities and across disciplines
The conference will take place September 30, 2010, through October 2, 2010.
For additional information please visit the “conference’s website”":http://saintmarys.edu/cwil-conference.