Heather Reynolds, a nonprofit leader with extensive expertise in poverty alleviation, will join the Wilson Sheehan Lab for Economic Opportunities at Notre Dame as its inaugural managing director in January. Reynolds has served as president and CEO at Catholic Charities Fort Worth for the past 14 years.
Ying Alison Cheng, associate professor of psychology and fellow of the Institute for Educational Initiatives at the University of Notre Dame, will lead a $1.4 million project funded by the Institute of Education Sciences to develop the intelligent diagnostic assessment program (i-DAP) for high school statistics education.
Joseph Antenucci Becherer, the founding director and curator of the sculpture program at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park in Grand Rapids, Michigan, has been appointed the new director of the Snite Museum of Art at the University of Notre Dame. He will lead a staff of 16 responsible for exhibition development and educational programs that serve Notre Dame students and faculty as well as thousands of primary and secondary school students. He also will play a major role in helping design the University’s new Raclin Murphy Museum of Art at Notre Dame, scheduled to open in 2021.
Answers to Frequent Questions
- What can I do with an Arts and Letters degree?
- How do I declare a major?
- Who is my adviser?
- Who is my director of undergraduate studies?
- What is the deadline to drop a class?
- How do I apply to Notre Dame?
- What graduate programs are available in Arts and Letters?
- What is College Seminar?
- How do I fund my research?
- How do I fund my internship?
- How do I start planning my senior thesis?
- How can I study abroad?
- Where do alumni go after a year of full-time service work?