Handshake is Notre Dame’s centralized career services platform. Home to more than 1,000 universities and 200,000 organizations, Handshake is an excellent resource for finding and narrowing down all the incredible opportunities out there.
Get the most out of your Handshake profile:
- Upload your resume and make it public to employers and peers by choosing the community setting.
- Set up email alerts to notify you of particular job offerings, employer visits, and other events happening on campus or virtually.
- “Follow” organizations and companies to know when something is going on.
- Make appointments with a Career Center counselor or sign up for other events/workshops/learning labs that the Career Center is hosting.
- Make sure your Handshake profile matches your resume and LinkedIn profile.