- The Guide to Undergraduate Teaching is compiled each year by the Office for Undergraduate Studies and is meant to orient new faculty to the College of Arts and Letters.
- Faculty Teaching FAQ
- The Kaneb Center supports the pursuit of teaching excellence by stimulating scholarly reflection and conversation about teaching and encouraging the adoption of practices that enhance learning.
- The Snite Museum, with sufficient notice, can collect art works associated with your theme, and facilitate a seminar in which they introduce works and enable discussion in one of their seminar rooms. This is an immensely rewarding resource and collaborative opportunity. Snite staff can often arrange for the seminar to fall in your usual class time slot. Note that the museum closes at 6pm, and so 5pm seminars will need to finish early. Please contact the Snite’s Curator of Education and Academic Programs, Bridget Hoyt, for a consultation. The Snite always has exciting events for you and your class to enjoy.
- The Department of Art, Art History and Design also hosts exhibitions and events that may be of use to your course.
- Helpful Tools for Faculty Travel: Faculty Tools to Use from NDI's Travel website.