Grants for teaching are available through:
- Center for Social Concerns - These awards provide research focusing on community service.
- Center for the Study of Languages and Cultures - The CSLC provides additional financial support to foreign language faculty including fellowships, conference assistance, and other funding requests.
- Institute for Scholarship in the Liberal Arts - ISLA helps Notre Dame Arts and Letters faculty secure funding for their scholarly pursuits in two ways: by providing internal grants for research and creative endeavors and by facilitating the securing and administration of external fellowships and grants.
- Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies - The Kroc Institute offers grants of up to $5,000 to regular Kroc faculty and faculty fellows to enhance current research or initiate new research projects broadly related to peace studies. Grants may be requested for archival or field research; research or editorial assistance; assistance for data collection or translation; or other research-related expenses. (Grants may not be used to fund public events or to supplement faculty salary.)
- Kellogg Institute for International Studies - The Institute offers individual and collaborative research grants to support summer and academic-year research by Kellogg faculty fellows in all disciplines.
- Nanovic Institute for European Studies - The Institute has a robust and developing set of grant programs for visiting scholars and faculty-led initiatives.
- Office of the Provost - The Provost's Initiatives can offer assistance from several funding sources.
Grants for course development are available through:
- Current Course Development Grants in the College
- William and Katherine Devers Program in Dante Studies (Dante)
- Center for Philosophy of Religion (Analytic Theology at Divinity Schools)
- Current Course Development Grants around the University
- Core Curriculum (CAD and Integration)
- Center for Social Concerns (Community Based Learning; Climate Change)
- Kellogg Institute for International Studies (Kellogg curriculum)
- Liu Institute for Asia and Asian Studies (Asia-related topics)
- Center for the Study of Religion and Society (Global Religion)
- Digital Learning Initiative (Digital Learning)