We understand that sometimes it may take time to decide on the right academic path. Changing Colleges is a significant decision that should be made with the advice of your advising dean.
To transfer into the College of Arts and Letters, a student must:
- Be in good academic standing (however, a student may take classes in the College while on academic probation.)
- Meet with an Arts and Letters advising dean for an orientation session.
- With the exception of those planning to pursue the Arts and Letters Pre-Health and/or Neuroscience and Behavior majors, students in Arts and Letters are generally assigned to advising deans on the basis of the first letter of their last name:
- Dean Collin Meissner (A-E)
- Dean Nicholas Russo (F-K)
- Dean Ava Preacher (L-Q)
- Dean Joseph Stanfiel (R-Z)
- Dean Vicki Douillet Toumayan (Arts and Letters Pre-Health and/or Neuroscience and Behavior, regardless of last name)
- To schedule an appointment, please call 574.631.7098 during normal business hours.