The Sinopean by Daniel García de Paredes, She by Renée Roden
ND Theatre NOW features student-driven productions that can be more experimental in design with a focus on collaboration and creativity. The Philbin “black box” theatre was designed to provide opportunities for students to work on cutting-edge, avant-garde performance pieces and any kind of dramatic performance requiring minimal stage support. Using variable seating and sophisticated lighting and sound systems, students may exercise all facets of theatre including management, direction, production and other technical and artistic aspects. Come enjoy exploring this year’s productions with our students, what makes this space both intimate and imaginative.
The Sinopean by Daniel García de Paredes
Alfonso and Carmela, an aristocratic couple in an unnamed Latin American country, host a dinner party for their friends, but instead a bizarre
group of guests show up.
She by Renée Roden
Three young women, surrounded by images of themselves, attempt to fight their own demons in high school.
- Thursday, September 27, 2012, 7:30 PM
- Friday, September 28, 2012, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, September 29, 2012, 7:30 PM
- Sunday, September 30, 2012, 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 2, 2012, 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 3, 2012, 7:30 PM
- Thursday, October 4, 2012, 7:30 PM
- Friday, October 5, 2012, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, October 6, 2012, 7:30 PM
- Sunday, October 7, 2012, 2:30 PM
Ticket prices are $10 General Admission, $8 for Notre Dame faculty and staff, $8 for seniors, and $5 for students. For tickets, contact the ticket office at 574.631.2800, or visit performingarts.nd.edu. Performances include some mature content.